From my understanding is that sperm could cause preterm labor. Sperm contains progolastin which could cause the cervix to ripen. Not the case for all people but definitely is a risk.

First of all dont criticize other people on their spelling when you cant even spell yourself and second.. to the person who posted the origional question... my friend is a sexaholic. That didnt change when she was pregnant. She bout killed ker husband wanting it constantly. He begged her to stop for a day or two. It cant hurt just have fun but be careful!

Even if she isnt preg with your child?

Im 37 weeks. The only thing i have had to worry about was getting up and walking afterwards. Lol. I have been getting nutted in since i was 10 weeks and my son is still a very safe and healthy baby. Everything will be ok. Have your fun people.

I'm 17 and 6 months pregnant and I've loved my sex drive!! Constantly feeling like I need sex. My boyfriend still finishes inside me and our baby is perfectly fine. Enjoy your pregnancy sex!!

Hi, it's perfect okay, don't worry.

Completely* pregnant* your spelling needs fixed as well. And you can not get double pregnant if you are already pregnant. The question did not refer to that anyways. The question was is it safe to have sex and have your significant other cum inside you while pregnant. Which she answered. No one needs a medical degree to know that. May I see yours?! Since you apparently know so much.

Yes, its still save to cum inside you.

I'm 1 month is it still safe for a man to cum inside you ?

Ok that good that what I be looking for

It's Incorrect Spelling As Well PREGNANT not pregnate

That's not nice off u to tell someone things like that an u should f*****g keep that to your self

Wtf you didn't even spell completely correct don't try all this 'notice correct spelling' sh*t lmao

That's not nice

My daughter is six months pregnant, and when she were 4 months, she said having sex were painful, and she gets an order she never had before the pregnancy, is this suppose to happened?