Write your reply here...yes i receive it...thanks

So you should now be able to message me. Put your cursor over my avatar and click 'Message'

Write your reply here...you mean the health elite or the shepherd999..still no message option..im using cp only

The Health Elite picture

using cp only?

I have asked Admin to see what the problem is

Write your reply here...yup i click it but doesnt come out the write message option.yup im using cellphone only..

It is being checked now.

Have you tried again?

Write your reply here...still the same no option for message....

I'll try contacting Admin again.
Have you tried selecting 'Messages' from the drop-down menu under your name at the top right of this page? Then select 'New Message' near the top on the left under 'Private Messages'.

yea i tried but still i cant.... how many days do i need to wait to make sure if im pregnant or not because until now my period is not yet come..but i have this slightly pain on my abdomen and i think i have mens already but when i.checked its all white blood..its like im having mens but white blood....pls tell me what to do..it makes me more stressful..thanks

I have contacted Admin again via my yahoo email, but have not received a reply. I'll try again after the weekend.
White discharge is common; but it could be a sign your period is about to arrive or a symptom of pregnancy. What is it like? Is it watery, clear and elastic.
With an irregular period I suggest testing 21 days after sex. So that would be 1st June.

its like watery coz i thought its blood already but its not..what do u mean by testing 21 days after sex?u mean i will wait till june 1 to think wether im pregnant or not?....thanks..

If it is watery then the likelihood is that it is pre-menstrual and not a symptom of pregnancy. If you had sex in 11 May and that resulted in pregnancy, then the chances are that you ovulated that day (or a bit later). Implantation could then have occurred on 20th May, So you could try a test tomorrow (26th). If that result is positive, then it is likely you are pregnant. If it is negative, it is not a guarantee you are not. However, by 1st June, it will be fairly reliable.

thank you very much....i will take pt on june 1 for sure.

Keep in touch.