Good day everyone,

I my babysitter is getting married in a few months. They are not sure what the date of wedding is, but they think that this one will be in March or April next year. She wants to change her lifestyle at completely, she wants to change her eating plan at completely. She thinks that Forking diet program is one and maybe the only way, because this one seems really good for her.

So, she doesn’t know one thing, and she asked me to ask you, do you know what foods are forbidden if you are following Forking diet?

Tnx a lot! 

Hi there,

It is good to start with this diet program as your lifestyle program :) I agree and I support her totally! So, let’s go. You should know that there is no peanuts, no almonds, crisps, sausages, pizza, soup, soft – boiled eggs, avocado, cold meat, hummus, pate, no sandwiches, burgers, chips, steak, roast meat, liver, stew, no fresh or dried fruit – at all, yogurt, cake, chocolate, desserts, sweets, fruit salad, ice cream, jelly, pancakes, waffles, bread, any type of sauce, butter, margarine, cheese, mayonnaises, ketchup.

That is all I know, maybe there are some other foods that you need to avoid as well, but I don’t know what they are! 

Hello everyone,

Wow, you told us everything. Basically, those are those foods that are forbidden and that you need to avoid while you are following Forking diet program. All you need to know, beside the foods that you need to avoid is that you need to dine a light meals, meals that you can eat only with a fork, no knives or something like that. Of course, with fork you can eat those forbidden groceries, right? Now, you really need to write down all those groceries that you need to avoid and put them somewhere near you, because trust me that is the only way to learn :)

Good day all,

Thank you sooooo much! I think that this is going to be my wedding gift to her :) LOL, I am joking, of course :) The list is really long and there are a lot of groceries that you need to avoid, but now, when I can see the bigger picture, I will tell you that those groceries are something that I would avoid in my diet program as well. Of course, I would never cut out my fruits and some vegetables :/ because, apparently I just can’t live without it :)

Thank you one more time, I will give this list to her.

Have a nice day!