Hey there,

So, I am really trying to understand this lamer’s diet program. I have to say that I don’t know am I stupid or this diet program is really complicated…for me lol.

It seems interesting, because it is something that I have never tried before, but I don’t know will I be able to follow it – ever.

So, I am asking this for pure curiosity, and because I really want to know – do you know and can you tell me what are basic principles of the lamer’s diet program?

Is it really so hard to follow and understand those principles?

Let me know! 

Well, as far as I know, Hackers diet program uses some computer program, which is really similar to Excel to monitor calorie intake and expenditure. This program is precise, and it can tell you how much weight can you lose, how many calories you burn, how many calories do you consume and how to lose even more weight.

It seems pretty complicated, but I don’t find it that complicated.

Of course, I don’t think what this diet program should be the one for me, but one day – why not :)

So, this is the main principle, to count your calorie intake, expenditure and to lose your weight. 

I am a male and I was following lamer’s diet program. Basically, it is not that hard at all. Of course, it is at the beginning, at the first few weeks, but it is OK diet program. I remember when I was following it, I was following some of the principles for eight weeks. I estimated the number of calories that I was eating per day. Of course, I was doing some training, and it worked just fine for me. I have tried to avoid junk food as much as I could. Result was OK, I lost almost 15 pounds in those eight weeks, and it was pretty much cool. So, the main principle – count! 

Hello there,

Thank you! Well, I still don’t understand that much about this diet program, but as I have told you, I will try, there is no other option.

I don’t understand how this table, that is similar to excel, works. It is pretty confusing to me, it is complicated, because I always know when I need to count my calories, when I need to stop counting them, etc. This is why I don’t understand this program.

So, about this principle, does this means that I need to run some table, where I need to write down all things that I was eating before or?

Let me know! 

Don’t worry, you are not the only one who is confused with this diet program. Easy, step by step and you will learn more about it, I am almost positive. Now, about your question, my answer is yes. The only real way to lose your weight when you are following this diet program is to count your calories, because what your body actually consumes is equal to what your body expels. It is easy. You follow the table, maybe it is a little bit confusing but I am sure that one day, when you stay focused, you will know exactly what I was talking about.

Good luck with it!