my daughter has been diagnosed with sudamonis, what is this and is it life threatning. thankyou

If you mean pseudomonas then I can give you some information. I never heard for anything called sudamonis. Pseudomonas is a bacteria that is widespread in water and in plant seeds. Their main characteristic is food spoilage. Especially dairy products. The symptoms of pseudomonas usually are pneumonia or chronic infection of the respiratory tract. They can also infect eyes and ears and gastrointestinal tract. The complication in ears can cause sinusitis, mastoiditis and osteomyelitis. Meningidtis is also possible cause of pseudomonas. What problems does your daughter have? Why did she go to the doctor? The good thing is that she got diagnosed, so the treatment may begin. There are a lot of medication that can help your daughter.