I'm in highschool and I got pregnant my first time. I make great grades and do not want to drop out to have a baby. I can't handle the stignma of carrying a baby to term (adoption not an option) and I would have to give up college plans. I'm not ready to get married, give up school, or be a parent. I want to have a baby LATER, not now.  I am not that far along and I know some pregnancies end in miscarriage at this stage anyway. How do I stop this pregnancy naturally?

You cannot stop the pregnancy without professional help, this is not something you can make happen at home in any way so please do not attempt to try anything that you think may make this happen. It's not possible and would only injure yourself. If you do not want this baby you need to see a doctor and explain everything, they will then look at the options available and you need to do this as soon as possible. 

Also parents can be far more supportive than we ever give them credit for, yes they maybe disappointed that this has happened but they would rather know and help you through it and help you make choices than you do this alone, tell them.