Im 14 and i was masutrbating. My fore skin gotten big, Is there anyway to put your foreskin tight again or will it stay like this fore ever

Hey there what do you mean by your foreskin has gotten larger? Did ur foreskin use to be tighter or shorter? Were you able to retract your foreskin over the head of your penis?

My Foreskin has gotten bigger before it was tight. will it go back to normal or?

Will my penis ever go back to normal?

TYour foreskin is suppose to be lose and easily slide over your penis both when flaccid and erect so the fact that this is happening is a good thing.... and now that its like this it probably won't tighten up.... make sure you pull ur foreskin back and wash your glans and under your foreskin every time you shower or bathe. Thanks

I've had something that might be like your symptom. I got like a puffy "fat lip" near the end of the foreskin. I just let mine heal up for maybe 8 days. That was probably pretty stupid. I should have seen a doctor promptly and told him/her exactly what happened. But it worked out in my case. I'm fine.

I have theory about what it was. I think vigorous manipulation caused a herniation of the dartos fascia, the shear layer of muscle fibres lining the penile skin tube.

If it was your first time retracting it, the foreskin probably became a bit more sensitive. If you do it more often to retract to clean your penis head, I guess over time, it would be a bit less tight. I was like that when I was young but over time, as we become more physically mature, it would not be possible to have your foreskin tight again unless you seek medical treatment. I suppose that's nature. So enjoy it while you are still young.