I was wondering if its possible to have a miscarriage with little to no bleeding. I went to the bathroom today and found a small dime sized clot-like thing (this is the only way to describe it because I dont know what it is) was in the urinal. It looked like a jellylike clot of some sorts..with a tiny bit of blood vessel like things surrounding it. I was wondering if its possible that I may have been pregnant and the egg terminated itself.

That sounds like a blood clot. You would have cramps with a miscarriage, and heavier bleeding.

ARE You on BC? It can make periods lighter over time, and some women only spot.

I just had a miscarriage today at 9 weeks with very little blood. We learned via ultrasound at 7 weeks that the baby had died. I had less blood than a period and after a day of my cervix dilating, finally passed the gestational material which was about the size of an avocado pit. I have had previous miscarriages (some with a lot of blood) so I knew that inside the tissue would be the clear sac and embryo. The babies that have stayed inside longer after death have come out like this. Two of them miscarried fairly quick after learning of their death, and looked different (not inside an opaque shell of tissue and blood vessels, etc.) The baby had shrunk to about the size of a mosquito larvae, but we saw it, just as we've seen the previous three. Anything is possible. Each one of mine have been different. If your tissue looked like liver and squished easily, it's likely clot tissue. Gestational tissue is different. It is membranous and tougher texture. If it's a gestational sac that has enclosed, it feels almost bulbous. One of my miscarriages was a twin pregnancy, and after the first embryo and tissue passed, a bulbous tissue passed like what you described, and inside was clear fluid and a little white string-like embryo that was almost too small to see.