Has anyone heard of insulin purging? I’ve been experimenting with it because want to know how dangerous it is. I would also like to know before someone is diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, how long do they stay without insulin? Also what is the approximate blood sugar level if they have symptoms but don't know its diabetes yet? I am not diagnosed jet, but I think I am diabetic.

As I know most drug stores will not let you purchase insulin without a prescription. Anyway you should not use insulin unless your doctor prescripts it for you. You could possibly die. For someone who is not diabetic, and you are not diagnosed as you said, your body produces the insulin you need to keep a balanced blood sugar level. To add more could make your sugar go low, which could lead to seizers and even death if too much is taken. So, if you're not diabetic you do not need it.