I am 16,a virgin am mentaly depressed about the fact that i haven't had sex yet not even got blowjob. I wanna live my fanticies. My friend told me dat im quiet popular among gls of my class they talk me alot. How do i seduce them?

What do your friends to get gf? Learn from them. And talk to girls,see them in their eyes, and give them compliments. Girls love that. And ask them to see a movie with you or take her to a party.

So treat her nice, treat her good, Treat her like you know you should

Bro, calm down. You have plenty of time in your life to loose your vplates.. Have a little class and do it with someone you know rather than some random chic..

Now concentrate in study. Girls will come surely to ur way.

Ok, for starters, you are stressing way too much over this. You have plenty of time to have sex..and you'll want to be sure it is with someone you love. It will happen for you when the time is right. For now, concentrate on your studies and get yourself a good education! A smart beautiful woman will be attracted to a smart man...one who has a good education. Relax, you have your whole life ahead of you. Trust me, you'll have sex when the time is right for you.

just talk to them, dont talk to them just for sex or you will just look like a perve. make female friends and be confident and you will find that the less you try the more they want you. just make them think other girls want you.