***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use. Ive been smoking black magic for 4 years and smoked weed for 2 years before that. About a bag a day or a "gram"..... not once.... have i ever thrown up, had a collapsed lung, thought i was going to die, or tried to hurt somone or myself. And ill be damned if i have once ever been told by my doc out of the many times i went to the doctors that my frikkin heart was bleeding....really? Theres more dangerous chemicals in cigs than there is this sh*t. People you can smoke drink or do anything you want you just have to have the mind power to control what your doing and how you do it. I was an all A student all through highschool. GPA score, 3.8. ASVAB score, 97. Played soccer from the time i was 3, played in europe in the summer, and played for my highschool team during the school year. I SMOKED black magic through all of it...all day.....every day. I graduated highschool HIGH on black magic. Ive introduced this smoke to a few people and yes ive seen some people freak out like some of you explained but i noticed somthing. Everyone of the people i introduced to black magic had never been around anything that got you high, never smoked anything that would get you high. They didnt know what to expect nor how to handle it. Ive seen 3 people total throw up after smoking it but it wasnt because of the chemicals in the smoke. All 3 admitted they were just really dizzy, like after getting off a rollercoaster. Not that they were feeling sick and throwing up blood. ANYONE who gets to dizzy has the possibility of throwing up. Without the mind power to control your own high your brain loses focuse and starts "spinnning". Common sense would tell you to focuse yourself and keep control but it takes a while to be able to develop that type of control.  I was accepted to harvard law school and just got started here 2 weeks ago. One day, ill be one of the leaders of america, and you know what. I smoke black magic. 

You know what? I doubt if you will get my vote!;-|

I have always said the same thing. If you are weak-minded then yes, you will fail. This is actually in my top three for spices. My rule is if you smoke it, we'll roll. But your 1st time will not be with me. Everyones first reaction differs. But, BMS is money well spent!