Hello there! I have put on 15 lbs in the last two months because I have been under lot of pressure due to amount of work I was supposed to do, and this weight gain has escalated just now. In addition I am experiencing incredible leg and stomach itching. There is no visible rash, but still I can’t stop scratching. Could it be due to too much food, or could it be something else.

Hi there! I reckon that the itching is indirectly caused by too much food. Gaining weight caused stretching of the skin, and this can be itchy as hell. Another possible reason is that your skin is too dry and therefore causing you to itch as well.

it is amzing how many people are stuggling with this, or I guess its not.
symetrical itching/tingling in your legs is usually a problem with your WEAK BACK. What happens is the muscles that support and hold up you spine in your hips weaken from too much sitting, bad posture, and excess upper body weight. The spine begins to push down on a sciatic nerve (and others) that runs through you hip and down your legs. Unfortunatly these muscles are very hard to exersize. Swimming (treading water) and competitive tennis are the best exercises I've found so far.