My boyfriend and I have been having sex for a while always using condoms. Last weekend we used a new type of condom and I'm not sure if I'm allergic to them or if I have an infection. After a day or two it started itching and burning but more itching then burning...

Health Guru
Hi Rox98, I would say it's more likely to be an infection of some sort if it didn't start for a day or two after if it was an allergic reaction then you would of found it start when or very soon after you had intercourse. It could be something like a yeast infection or something like that be best to get checked out :-)

thank you alot :)

Health Guru
Your welcome and if you have any more questions feel free to ask and we will try to answer them for you. If you find out what caused your irritation it would be nice if you could post the result here to help others :-)