Hi, my boyfriends penis started itching just after we had sex.Could this be because he is not circumcised or maybe he is sleeping with someone else.I'm really worried about this, i would appreciate your help.

Take him to doctor

It sounds like the itchy foreskin could be a result of new bacteria introduced to his glans or foreskin.
I'd suggest a good cleaning, in a sitz bath, and/or a possible antifungal cream incase he's picked up something like a yeast infection.

But a visit to the medical clinic isn't a bad idea for some counseling.

I'm not sure why you might jump to the idea that he's sleeping with someone else, but it appears you might have trust issues to deal with too!

He may also not be experienced in having sex, and the additional stimulation of the glans may be something that he's not familiar with. I know I'm not familiar with an itching foreskin... so I'll let someone else comment... 8-|