Please someone help me with some good advice on itchy skin-what do I use. It seems my skin is so sensitive almost on everything-cold and windy weather and even on some shower gels or soaps. Sometimes it happens I can't control myself of scratching all over-such itchy my skin is and I really need to know what I do use to reduce those itchy skin symptoms. Thanks much!

Well, I will tell you first what not to use so avoid soaps and shower gels I know it for I also have this itchy skin problem and I prefer using shower cream and milk based on almond ingredients that makes my skin moisturized and soft. I never clean my face with soap and I never use tonic. Anyway there is a wide choice of products that fit dry and sensitive skin for dry skin is actually the cause of such itchy skin. I also never go out without applying hand cream first and gloves when it is cold and windy weather outside.