For the past 3 days i have been having this itchy sensations on my toes,they seem to be swollen and bent...it is very painful especially at night which is wired i know...was wondering if there is anyone who knows what might be the cause of this?? thanks in advance

I have this same problem, I've gotten it the past 3 winters and I get it on my big and second toe sometimes it can even spread to other toes. I just got it again and it seems too be worse it effects my sleep like now for example its 2 in the morning and I'm doing this. Anyways I went to my doctor and got a cream prescribed that worked for the past two years but it does not seem to work anymore. I hate this condition and the only cure I have is to run your toes under cold water until its numbs them then go to bed or do whatever you need to do. Whatever you do though do not have socks on when you dont need to. Also when your sleeping try and keep it out from under the covers its minimal but until you find something that works thats the best your gonna be able to do. And your welcome in advance

Hi there!

I have this same problem & it's been ongoing for 2 years now. It's much worse actually now. The doctors I've been to cannot figure out what this problem is. There are days when my feet itch and burn so badly (usually at night or right after a shower) that I want to take sand paper to them. It's like poison ivy!!

Alli

I also have this problem, i've only had it for about two weeks, and its on my fourth toe on both feet.
My mother think's it is accute athiritus ( or gout) as i have arthiritus in my knees. Gout causes the joint to be painfull due to
Crystilising tissues and the area is normally swollen and red. I havn't yet been to get mine checked out..
But i hope this is of some help..

:D Hello,
I also have this I feel like itching it off! :!: what is the cream called please "Guest"

8) Thank you
From, Me x :P

ummm if im not mistaken, i think we have a case of chilblains...
it's when our circulation doesn't reach our toes...
or we may have fungal infections which i doubt because there's no 'peeling skin' but i do know that this 'winter feet' thing only starts when the it gets cold because, im sure i have it too, my toes had started to itch and swell up about 2 weeks ago and is still going, and when i play sports it feels worse(pain, felt like it had been bruised) after  and it gets VERY itchy at night and when i wear shoes at school...

lolol but umm i havent really found a cure however here are some sites that may help understand this annoying recurring thing :: )

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

I think its cold weather im a market trader and get it every year

come spring it gets better