Hi! i recently had sex with my fiance of over a year and 3 months (we've had sex many times before this). but the problem is down there on my lip i have small red bumps like are tender and itch. i think i have razor burn as i do not shave very often for fear of having razor burn lol they dont look like herpies they are just red little bumps that i believe are more irritated now because i've itched them and broke them open without realizing it. Could this be a yest infection or just razor burn? help! hes the only man ive ever been with. 

User avatar 9804 posts
Hi blackangel, do you have any other yeast infection symptoms with it?

i have no other symptoms except tenderness in that area. it hurts when im not up and moving about. thats about it.

User avatar 9804 posts
Hi, I would say they are probably razor burns I have looked it up and it can produce red sore spots that itch, when you shave do you use shaving cream, foam or gel?

i use the gel. it doesnt itch anymore it just is sore red and tender to the touch. but im fine when i pee it doesnt burn so thats good

User avatar 9804 posts
Hi, you could always put some antiseptic cream on the sore spots.
Another thing I would suggest you do if not all ready is so not use the cheap single blade razors for your pubic area instead use a good triple blade nondisposable type that way you won't need to in over the same area to many times and when you have done use some moisturising cream and see how that goes :-)