my last period ended about five weeks ago and i am now a week late. i had sex a few times during the two weeks after my period ended and i have been experiencing a little bit of cramping that comes and goes, i have been extremely tired and nauseas, and i had about a dime size amount of brown discharge today.i havent been on my birth control pills since before my last period. could i be pregnant or is this just a symptom from stopping my pills?

You could b pregnant how old r u and have went to the docters??

im 19 and no. i havent even taken a test. im not sure f its too early to take one.

Take a test just in case how many times have you had sex?

so today i was having more brown discharge and after i went to a cardio class i started cramping really bad then i started spotting blood. after awhile it was too much to be considered spotting but it seemed really light for how my period usually is and i was still cramping and it hurt more than my cramps usually do. is this just my period or should i be worried?

Sorry but u might want to be worried that's never happened to me when my period was ending take a test and tell me the results :)