My fiancé managed to get me to squirt while he was going down on me and it was the best orgasm I've ever had! He knows I love having my clit played with and he can make me cum just by rubbing his tongue on it (no fingering at all!) He thought it was so sexy when I squirted on his face and I want to be able to do it for him again. Is there a special secret to squirt? Do you hold your orgasm as long as you can until it builds up and then just release it all at once?

Google G-spot massage.  Also, make sure you pee first, most women associate the feeling of 'squirting' with a burning sensation or an urge to pee. 

Basically hold back and try to relax and most the time u can tell when u have to I can do it every time and thought it was weird at first but most men seem to enjoy it ! If u do masturbation then this is a way to Learn and practice so during sex u will know when and how to reach that point