hi, i'm 14 (5'10 215lbs mostly fat) and i'v been lifting weights for 3 months, and have seen no results in my arms, i started benching 55 and now i am on 95 and still see no results, i do 3 sets of 5 of 95 per day so far and do other workouts like the one arm weight sh*t but yeah, no results, i usually eat after i'm done, is this why or am i lifting weights wrong or too little or is fat covering most of the muscle???? %-) o yeah and one more question, will lifting weights shrink my penis size?? :-( please reply ppl

no liftin weights does not shrink ur penis size at all it just LOOKS smaller becuz ur getting bigger and gaining muscle takes time and it also takes good nutrition for the rebuilding process of the muscle a great website for learning all this stuff is bodybuilding.com

hope that helps

listen up,im 14 also,try upping your reps,and sets,and time to time increase the weight.i dont see u gettin results with 3 sets,along with that u need good diet and u need to split a day between exercises,if this is not enuff for u,add me on facebook,:Nicholai George:my pic is a pit bull,well talk

Seem to be on the heavy side, I would focus on cardio running loseing the weight eat healthy run run, also working out doing same muscle is not going to do anything but hurt your self