I have been noticing black line under my fingernails that come and go for a couple of months now. I have also been have heart palpataions with pac's and some pvc's with tachycardia for the last year with unknown origin. Do you think these two things could be related in anyway?

i have thyroids to be exact Grave's Disease. its a hormone in your body and when unbalanced can cause palpataions, tachycardia and lines underneath the nails as well as weight lose or gain. hair lose. discomfort or lack of wanting intercourse. missed periods and since everyones diffrent it could have other effects. THIS IS NOT AN STD nor is it fatal and depending on age and force i can be fixed or atleast treated with proper meds. the thing is that it is rare and not noticed unless looked for with proper blood tests. My suggestion is ask your doctor about thyriods. let him know whats going on and maybe the solution is simple.
meanwhile its nothing to worry about if you do have thyriods, i have had it for 6 years and have a beautiful daughter a son on the way and other then pregnancy pains and ocassional tachycardia i am doing GREAT