Hi I gave a specific time for me to lose weight I have three months for prom I don't want flab rolls. Or excess cellulite rolling on the side ew sometimes I don't even like looking at the weight scale cos I'm just afraid to face the truth I'm a comfort eater anybody know how to stop that when I'm sad angry I eat junk. All my sisters are thin except me overtime I gained weight ever since I have been earning extra cash I just want a fast simple diet with great results I know I can't have the victoria secret body but I just want to feel confident in my self I haven't actually told anyone this before but seeing the above I just couldn't stop but trying to explain my situation.

there are three things you can do without spending money:,EAT ONLY THE HEALTHY FOODS BEING PREPARED,WALK and DRINK ONLY WATER.good luck-dalphy

If you need to loose weight quick do a carb free diet

Protein, fruits and veggies...water and diet pops only!!

if your going to eat carbs only eat 30-35 a day I lost 100lbs in 6 mths doing this diet

but like always be carefull you don't go to far because u will get sick...if your craving something (ie pizza) have a cheat day where you can eat what you want in moderation of course!! then straight back on the diet the next day

also you have to start drinking a glass of water before every meal to stop over eating, take smaller portions and when ur full STOP EATING trust me

GOOD LUCK I know what its like to be