Love is all to me but still nothing like that hasn't happened to me for years. Do you think I should be worry over this I got pretty much tired of waiting somebody happens to me? I'd like to hear some advice regarding my situation I am not ugly I am not stupid and am pretty much loving and kind person and love is all to me and still…nothing. I keep wondering how this happened to me?

What has happened to you? I don't seem to understand the question or you think someone has put the spell on you. Love is all to me too but I don't go around calling it to happened or asking for some reason if it hasn't happened for you have said it right –love is all to me-so you could love so many things-your planet, other people cats and dogs and other animals and so on. That's how I feel and am not desperate for I haven't found yet my match soul even though I am 39 and am not losing any hope regarding this question for I know love is all to me and it would happen one day.