My pain started 7 days ago. It felt like my upper hip had been bruised period the next day I started to get pain above my hip on my side. It's spread over three days to my lower left abdomen. On Tuesday I ended up in the emergency room the pain was so severe that I had to have given Vicodin but it only release half of the pain now. Now I have pain in both hips all the way across my lower back down to my bottom of my spine the pain is still in my left side and it hurts on a scale from 1 to 10, an 8. I had a CT scan done which showed everything was fine. I also had blood work and everything came back good too. Today is the seventh day, the pain is almost unbearable. It is hard to walk because it is hard to stand straight. My bones hurt and so do my joints. 48/f

I have it too. It started in my hip, now goes to groin and abdomen. I haven't been to Dr. As I know what's coming,tests, tests and more tests. I'll have to go in soon, be as use this is painful!

I don't know if anyone is still posting on here but I went through the same problem, many years and drs later I found out I had osteoarthritis in my spine, hip and knees, scoliosis and spina bifida, I'm 40 walk with a cane and on disability. Hope you found some answers

I am having the same problem and pains except it's just during my menstrual cycle. It's severe pain in the left side of my stomach and wraps around to my hip and my back kind of and kind of in my upper leg. Not for sure if cysts do that? It makes me physically sick also

For UTI infections, I strongly recommend a product called Ellura. It is available online. My GYN told me about it (and also told me that she has had to take antibiotics pretty much her entire life for UTI's until finding this product). I have not had a UTI since I started taking and my mother-in-law suffered from Interstitial Cystitis for 10 years--always on antibiotics, and she no longer has symptoms after taking Ellura. Good luck!

Hi I’m 25. Female and I just went to the hospital for the same thing and they gave me the same exact results. I tried to go to work today and nearly passed out. Now my lower abdomen hurts more and I barely want to walk.