Hi I had a lumbar puncture almost 2 months ago..the dr. had a hard time getting it right and took like 2 tries...after which 3 days later i had to have a blood patch done for a spinal headache (that Dr. got it right first try)...

Anyway almost 2 months later and my back still hurts in that spot when i bend forward..and sometimes while laying /sitting up in bed i get what feels like the "chills" sensations in my buttocks and back of my legs...doesnt happen anyother times...not w/ walking, jogging..nothing...???

Is this nerve damage??? Im fairly concerned here?

It sounds to me like what you are describing could be--don't want to say that it is--but it could be nerve damage or a pinched nerve. I think that your best course of action is to speak to the doctor about it just to ensure that it's not a serious issue but it does seem like you could have an issue like that. I'd like to hear how it goes for you and if your doctor can find anything so please let me know how you're doing. Thanks!

I am having the same issue. Were you able to find relief? It has been 2 months since my blood patch and I am having terrible pain in my lower back that radiates down my left leg (I think it's sciatica).

hI ryguy - I seem to have the same issue too, Could you please let me know how is the issue now, do you still have issue in Sciatica, if so could you please explain what they did they diagnose you with and what was the treatment given in details please