HELP! i have a lump on the side of my finger, my mum says its from holding my pencil to tight but thats a habit i have and i hope it isnt harmful i have had it since i was around 5 im 12 now and i never questioned it until about a year ago snd i just want to get rid of it some how

I have these bumps on my fingers as well, usually occuring around the joints and in my palms.  I went to the doctor one time about it, and he said that it could be athletes foot that spread to the hands (which is possible).  It seems like a likely explanation for the bumps, although weird because my hands don't sweat.  Anyway, I hope this answers some questions!

gannaway wrote:

Hi. I'm 34 year old female and recently I have noticed that I have some problems with my fingers.
I'm not sure how to describe this but I could say that I had some lumps in my fingers. I think I have about five or six of it.
They were located mostly around my joints.
I haven’t been to any doctor because I thought this wasn’t something serious. But this lumps stayed all this time and now I became worried about it.
What could cause this kind of lumps on my fingers? Could it be something serious?
Please help!

have you ever thought about calcium deposits.

HI I AM ALSO 12 AND HAVE THESE TINY BUMPS BUT DONT KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN THEY ARE ON EVERY FINGER ANY ANSWERS

:-@I am 10 years old and i have 2 oval shaped lumps on my thumb and it just appeared today i am worried

hi im a 14 year old male an i also have a lump on my finger its just above my nail and im very worried :( reply

I would go to a reumatologist and get tested for Arthritis or Antiphospholipid Syndrom.

I also have a lump in my finger, it's around my joint. It is very painful and is hot and sweaty. I think my sister passed it on because she had one as well but it suddenly left her finger and ended up on mine? Was it on a journey or..? My hands are small but my finger is massive, it is very painful, would it be possible to grow another finger from my finger? I am worried, it has never been here before and has suddenly appeared. What do I do? Could I burst it , or bite it off? Help. Cheers mate.

i have hard lumps my doctor said it was chilblains they don't hurt (only when i touch them it sometimes hurts) i am 12 years old and i am a female they r also quite itchy and they have just started opening but there is no pus coming out just a kind of paper cut??????

I have something similar I got a hard hurtful bump near my nail on my middle finger should I go to the doctors