Hi, I am a bar singer on sick leave. I was not being able to sing for three months now. In these days I am not able to even talk. I think that my lymph nodes in throat are bigger. I even used same antibiotics but nothing happened. When will I be better and what is wrong with me?

Hi, I am not a doctor and I don't have experiences of that kind. I just had series of events that happen so I tried to learn same more about it. Same of that people had something cancerous, detected by x-rays. It is not my idea to scare you but you should check it.

hi me neither i am not a doctor nor anything like that but believe me when i say i am a believer of alternative medicine w/c means i am very much into herbal medications just try what i did a couple of months ago coz i had almost the same prblem try the malunggay tea in my case i make my own and try to check on the improvements if there is just try,,,,hoped i helped u in my own small way.:)