OK so i masterbate alot, maybe once a day for a while now. i recently started smoking weed and masterbating shortly after. yes it feels really great but then the next day i masterbate and it dosent feel as good as before almsot like i dont feel when i cum sometimes. like on a level from 1 to 10 i feel about a 2-4 on the climax. so is this becuase of masterbating to much or the fact that im getting high and MB'ing?

yes, I do know that a lot of boys are doing this. Sometimes, even a girls. I mean, so many people are using weed as an afrodisiac, it actually makes a sense, because when you are using weed or any type of stimulant, all sensations are better while being high. I have tried it and I can say that it is pretty cool, but I stopped because I really don't want to get used to this. Generally, though with my tolerance level, it wouldn't be much different for me. So, I think that you can find other stimulants as well, maybe in foods, I don't know :)

i am only commenting so i can start my own topic!!xx

this is kind of serious. go figure out how to post somewhere else...

Lol it's because your wacking to much not the smoking