dude i REALLY want to try weed but every time i do i dont get high!! i dnt have ne one that can teach me everyone i kno is against drugs... I had my dealer role it up for me, i came home lit it and inhaled... NOTHING.. i didnt even cough i thought u were supposed to cough ur first time!! wat am i doing wrong!?!?! someone help! i dnt wanna waste my money ne more!! when i inhale it doesnt taste like weed... it doesnt even smell like it, it just smells like the cigar its like the paper is burning but the weed isnt!....

There are a few possibilities, and I know this reply is kind of old, and I hope you get this.

1. Your'e smoking some cheap ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**.

3. Your'e dealer is mixing it with tobacco.

4. Your'e smoking some cheap ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** and your dealer is mixing it with tobacco.

5. You have a high tolerance to THC, CBD, and CBN.

6. You have a high tolerance to THC, CBD, and CBN and your'e smoking some cheap ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**.

7. You have a high tolerance to THC, CBD and CBN, your smoking some cheap ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**, and your dealer is mixing it with tobacco.

8. Your'e breathing out too fast.

9. Your'e breathing out too fast and your'e smoking some cheap ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**.

10. Your'e breathing out too fast, your'e smoking some cheap ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**, and your dealer is mixing it with tobacco.

11. Your'e breathing out too fast, your'e smoking some cheap ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**, your dealer is mixing it with tobacco, and you have a high tolerance to THC, CBD, and CBN.

But of course these are just a few possibilities, there are a number of possible things that could be preventing you from getting high. Maybe Buddha, Jesus, Jah or Allah doesn't want you to get high, maybe your an alien or maybe your are an alpha being? I mean who knows, really, only you do.

are you sure your inhaling? it may be a possibility your drug dealer is a ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** and is tricking you. do you actually know what weed looks like? it should be this great, orgasmic smelling herb that's as green as grass.

ummm i dont know what the guy posted ... weed isnt as green as grass... its a dark unsaturated green and sometimes has some redish brown sh*t sticking to it... its clumpy, and if its good, sticky sometimes frosty liking... anyways .... i think your inhaling wrong or you have a high tolerance... even if it was cheap sh*t with tobacco you should still feel something... and also you might have not done it enough... alot of the time people dont feel it till the 3rd or 4th time theyve done it...