i masterbate alot, alot alot.. im 15 years old and i live with my dad and grandmother, and share a room with my sister, its really hard for me to masterbate without them finding out, but so far it has all been going ok, but.. im using things to masterbate with..like a toothbrush handle, and ordinary stuff,, i need something else, but i dont know what,,i need help on what to use, and how to make it more pleasureable...any thoghts? ides? please help! and wen i use stuff to masterbate with, sometimes i do it so hard i make my p***y bleed..what shud i do? i want to stop, but it just feels so good..i cant... help..

i've used the handle of the hair brush, ice cream scooper handle and those felt good.

lol use a brush

it might help make it better if you start masterbating when you feel you have to pee

use a veggie it feels sooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

use your hand and strech the foreskin up and diwn motion

Use a gigantic cucumber! Or just get a guy to do it. Say like ill blow u if u finger me. If ur anything over a 5 and shave that'll work. Basically get a f**k buddy or use a veggie like cucumber good luck

Just come over and f**k me ;) nothing feels better then the Real Hard penis!