Hi i need help,

I started masturbating when i was 13 and since then I can only masturbating lieing prone on my stomach. I can get an erection pretty easily but I rarely can cum with an erection. I have been stressed and i am constantly worried about this for my sex life for my future. I have started a plan to not masturbate for this week and try to masturbate sitting up next week later to see if anything can change.

I would appreciate your help and advice because I am seriously worrid for my future :(

Dude,

If you masturbate every day, or more than once per day, it's normal not to be able to cum every time. 

Take a break! 

By the way, if you aren't exercising regularly and eating right, that can affect your sex life. So keep that in mind. Good luck.

thanks for advice, i aprreciate it.

Quote:

thanks for advice, i aprreciate it.

No prob. Let me know if you're wondering about anything else.

When you're young, you ought to be able to reach orgasm every time you try, even if it's once a day or more than that.  Most guys masturbate daily at your age.  You should be able to masturbate with your hand.  And you should also not lie face down to masturbate.  Most males masturbate lying on their backs, sitting up (like at the computer) or standing (like in the shower).  Lying face down (prone) is called Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome (TMS) and will cause you sexual trouble in the long run.  If you take a week off from masturbating, you ought to be able to masturbate with your hand.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***