I am looking for referrals to a parathyroid specialist/surgeon in Georgia!

Can anyone recommend someone?

I just checked and there are some at Emory and Dekalb Medical center.  I am checking them out also since I live in Greenville SC and there is only one doctor who does this surgery here.  Really still considering going to see Dr Norman at tampa general

Thanks for your reply! I actually found Dr. Sharma at Emory and have surgery booked! I have been very happy and have no regrets about not going to Tampa!!

Please update and let me know how the procedure went. I have an appt with a doctor here in Greenville and I am worried about things. He has my condition wrong. He thinks he is treating me for an adrenal mass which I do not have (have 3 years of tests to show that) so I have to go up to the office tomorrow so they can correct this and also not get the additional labs he ordered for adrenal issues