I was diagnosed with Mitro valve prolapse when I was pregnant with my first child. I was 24 then. Lately I have been having chest pains more often and that worries me because my dad has a heart murmur and gall bladder disease runs in my family. Pain is on the left side. I am not on any medication. Honestly, I got scared; I have been told that it only comes out during pregnancy. I have also been told that gall bladder disease can cause chest pain.

Mitral valve prolapse is a syndrome that has great variability in how it expresses itself. I know a guy who suffered severe changes and had surgical repair done. However, there are people who have only a minor abnormality of their mitral valve structure.
Although your chest pains sound like the atypical pains of MVP the chest pains very well could be coming from your gallbladder. Keep in mind that gallbladder symptoms usually have a relationship in time to when you eat. Maybe you should do echocardiogram.