Hello! I am suffering from mulluscum and the lesions are all over my penis. I have a steady girlfriend, but we haven’t had sex since I developed this skin disease. I wanted to know if the penis area is a typical area for mulluscum to develop, if it is contagious, and if I can have sex. Thx in advance!!!!

Hi there! Mulluscum is very contagious and your girlfriend should check herself as well. Genitals are very common for mulluscum to develop. You can have sex but you need to use condoms, so that she wouldn’t get it, if she already hasn’t. This disease lasts very long you know, about 6-12 months. There are some treatments, but they can go by itself as well. But I suppose you have already been to a doctor for this so you know!!!! If you haven’t don’t use anything on your own, ask a doctor for an advice!!!!