I am 18, male, and have been experiencing anal bleeding for years now. Every time I go to the toilet I'm used to seeing blood on the toilet paper. Just recently though I have been experiencing exessive bleeding as soon as I sit down (on the toilet). Along with this I have been feeling wierd in my stomach (I have felt 'gurgley' not sick, but just not right). I have just started lifting wieghts (in a sitting position) and I have noticed that I am putting alot of strain on my stomach, could this be a reason for the recent bouts of blood? Is it possible that this will settle down again? Because I'm really not a big fan of surgery.

Go get some blood work done and a physical...Don't be afraid to tell your doctor everything. Sounds like you might have a lower GI bleed.

Hi! I am 26 and married, I am chronically constipated and have a small heamorride hanging out but it gets smaller when i do not have hard stool, I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 1 year, i had a miscarriage in June 2005 (Blighted Ovum) i found i had slight bleeding through the anus just few minutes but stopped, again 6 months back I had a chemical pregnancy during which time i had bleeding from the anus this time I had severe pain on the lower right side of my abdomen....I desperately want to get pregnant pls tell me what to do...do I need to go to the doctor.

of course you need to go the doctor why would you even ask that just tell them in very vivid details what you are experiencing and how to resolve it but to wait and just let it happen a very stupid decision