I have had the female friend for almost 13 years... her and I have grown close, (too close) yet in the past 10 months we have grown even closer... I am going through a divorce and during the time I was going through the separation from my wife. She was there... we listened... we gave each other support...

I have been there for her for every relationship, the birth of her child, marriage, divorce and every relationship there after... only in Dec. this year did things get a little more complicated... (we slept together) I fell in love, she claims to be in love with me, believes that we are meant to be... but is engaged with someone else now... a relationship of 5 months...

I was still known to her to be married when she said yes.

But since she has been in rehab for her breakdown, she has spoken highly of me in many instances at the rehab, everyone got to know me... who I was...

I am lonely now..

I want to be with her. but ever since she found a direction in life... (she wants to be a cove guardian) 

I support her fully, and stand behind her so, so much...   so much that every post she posted, every post I shared about the dolphins etc has now got me some of her friends she made on this FB Page...

I was told today to f off. that she never wants to see me again... she has been diagnosed as bipolar 6yrs ago, and I think that sometimes she uses this as an excuse for everything... however

I still get the short end of the stick... unlike the BF/Fiance. however I am always  at her beck and call, she calls me when I am needed. she calls me everytime when she needs advice. someone to talk to. 

So what have I done wrong... I am now told to refrain from posting stuff on this page, and to stay off her timeline... she has not deleted me yet... taken me off her Bbm yet either. so I still think she is just angry because she is feeling helpless, and is taking it all out on me...

I want to support, but don't know how... I thought i was, but now I'm told I am selfish and I a a user... Labelled as a user when all I have done for the last 13 yrs is make the promise that I will be there for the rest of her life... I have stood by and watched her go through so much, together we have done so much...

she calls me her best friend, but what now...

how do I deal with her... I just want her to crawl after me for a change... I feel I have run after enough now... it sux.

I just want her to be happy... am I smothering her?