Ok i'm only 10yrs old, he's 14 My mom trust me because she said I'm mature, and letted my to go se ehim after school.He lead my to his room and his kissed me. I told him we shouldn't kiss. He ingored me and tooked off my shirt.I tried to push him off but i couldnt, he abusively slapped me (a sign saying stop moving) I told him please i'm only 10. He slapped me again like i was a s***.He handcuff me onto the bed poles. I yelled please stop! and he suffercated me with the pillows. He pulled down my pants while i was yelling. he quietly left the room...he camed back in the room naked! I screamed and threaten him that i'll call the police, again He ignored me. he told me to shh and put his penis in my but i screamed and he turned me over and start banging me hard. It felt good but i knew it was wrong and he made me suck his penis.he kept punching,slappingand hitting me with bats.I belived he raped my bestfriend who is also 10 yrs old(me and my friend are bothin in 4th grade)

The end..

What should I do...

(MY BOYFRIEND AND MY FRIEND AND I ARE BLACK SO YEA...)

Please help me i didnt tell my mom cause i would get brutally hurt by her...

First of all a 10 yr old should not have a boyfriend.You should be enjoying your childhood  with friends. Get rid of him. You have a long life to live.Confine in your mom and call the police. You should be doing good in school and you should be going through this in your life. Good luck. Stay in touch if you want..

If you don't want to tell your mom,tell another family member but do it quick.

Debbie

When did this happen? You have to do it quick. Call the police and tell your mom. Dont be scared. Dont ever go by him again. You mom wong b mad because he rapped u. Tell her everything.