I dont crave the drug vicodin and my doctor want s to put me on this other drug called "SUBOXONE" which would mean i would have to stop my seizure meds because i take klonopin for my seizures.I have tried all the other drugs for my epilepsy and nothing never worked until they gave me klonopin.I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO HAVING SEIZURES AGAIN! i WAS TAKING VICODIN FOR MAYBE 3½ MONTHS FOR MY BACK PROBLEM AND TODAY ALL I WANTED WAS TO BE TAPPERED OFF IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL! AND HE SAYS NO! BUT HE WITH PUT ME ON SUBOXONE,BUT I MUST STOP MY KLONOPIN.I DONT CRAVE THE SHXXXX >:( i JUST DONT WANT ANY WITHDRAWALS FROM IT. BUT HEXX I WILL GO THROUGH THE WITHDRAWALS BEFORE GETTING ADDICTED TO ANOTHER DRUG!! ITS CRAZY! I JUST DINT WANT THEM ANYMORE BECAUSE I WAS FINDING I WAS NEEDING LITTLE MORE TO EASE THE PAIN AND ALITTLE MORE MEANT TAKING 2 MORE IN WHICH I WAS TAKING 5 - 7 PILLS A DAY AT THE MOST AND ON A BAD DAY.I REALIZED THAT I DIDNT WANT TO BE ON THIS ANYMORE,SO I ASKED FOR A TAPPER IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL,I DONT WANT TO HAVE A SEIZURE COMING OFF THIS SHXX.I DONT CRAVE IT AND DONT WANT IT AND I CERTAINLY DONT WANT TO START SUBOXONE! FOR WHAT??? I DONT WANT IT,I DONT CRAVE FOR IT AT ALL! I TOOK 2 VICODINS YESTERDAY AND HAVENT TAKIN ANY TODAY.I HAVE 3 LEFT AND I DONT WANT THEM!! THIS DOCTOR IS CRAZY!! !

your doctor really legally alowwed to take you off tell him to f**k off inless your in surden state my state allows me 6mg xannax a valium for sleep just say no suboxone sucks rather stay on k pins he will put u on both say no to the subutex which is what i am on not worth it believe me 12 years of being addicded heroin and then methadone than heroin and so forth got kid now cant get off of frikkin subutex down to like 2 3 mg on the other hand your body should stay on k pins if you want it to be strong and confident tell thare is no way rather just get sick stay on k pins be wants the money