yeah so i was having sex and the peice of skin connecting my foreskin to the shaft snapped....it bled alot and stung...blood everyway, well anyway i can now pull my foreskin all the way back.. is this a problem? like will it heal because i kinda like it like this but will the pain and blood go away?

man from what i would know it would heal in time but it would be fine because us guys get our foreskin removed all the time and it should be fine not damaging leaving it but i suggest u go to dr he might suggest a circumcision's i reckon it would feel allot better and i am looking into getting one soon and chicks like them more and pleasure from what i hear is 1000times better but its completely up to you

Holy c**p, thanks alot man. Almost the same sort of thing happened to me. I was banging this chick really hard all night when I was drunk and I woke up in the morning to go and shower and go to work and when i got in the shower I noticed my penis stung a little bit, (im circumsized) so I pulled the skin back a little bit and it was red and just a little bit swollen I think I pushed the skin back a little too hard but I hope Im not the only one this has happened to

Wahey youve got no bell end

No, you're not.

the same happened to me do you no how long it takes to heal