Hi I am 14 and I wonder if masterbating can cause your penis to not grow as much as it would if you didn't masterbate or would masterbation help your penis grow bigger when it is still in the proccess of growth.

my girl wanks me off most days for the past two years im 15 and im 6inch errect so no

Hi Max
Masturbation will not affect your penis size in anyway.
Your size is determined by your DNA not if you pleasure yourself or not.
Being 14 you are far from being done growing if your concerns are leaning toward having a little bit smaller penis you will definitely grow more by how much and how long it will take is hard to predict.
But having a large or small penis there is probably a good chance you are within what is considered average for your age and things like if you have started or when you started puberty or what stage you’re at will influence the size of your penis.

Ok thx coz I give my girl anal and p***y and my penis is only 7 inch and I wondered if it could cause it penis to not grow as much especially when u r 16 thx tho

The problem is I am actually 13 and 9 months old so I heard these stories about children's penis not growing when fully grown even at 13 or 14

maxOk thanks for the help and how big do u think the average size would be when I am 18 would it probably be 7 inch and not 6 inch.

Hi Max
For your age your size is good and you still have lots of time to grow and develop as it is you are the average size for an adult now so there is nothing to be concerned about.
It is hard to predict what the end result will be when you’re done growing.