For A long time Man, I have had the same things with my stomach and heart. Here is the real reason.
1: excess gas is caused by bad bacteria in the intestines.
2: When to bad bacteria gets out of control ( do to many reason )
the bacteria attacks the heat's sack. your heart has a bag around it.
your body protects your organs first so when this happens your defense system is low ( lack of sleep, poor diet, to much alcohol, antibiotics ..yes antibiotics! While they kill the bad germ ...they also kill the good germs.
3: When you heart's sack is irritated it causes extra thumps. and the bacteria causes mega gas in the stomach.

Again Let me tell you, I have had this problem since I was around 22 yrs old, I am 33 now and have had control of my life back. The fear of dying, having a heart attack are now the past. I have taken all the meds in the world from 37 different Dr's over the past 10 years that never worked. Every heart test was fine but they still gave me meds?? $$$$

PS...........No joke There is a natural cure for this and requires exact attention to detail.
you will have to upgrade you life and how you eat and things you do that will benefit you for the rest of your long life.

Tired of the fear of DIEING Daily?

Get educated on a few bad habits that Americans have and with knowledge you will have the power to TAKE YOUR LIVE BACK!

Just Donate spare change to keep the site bills paid and the natural cures flowing to millions of people in need.

contact me for details. rwilson13 at student.rcc.edu (relpace the at with @)

Hi there, you posted this again before and I'm curious to hear about what this is that you have. I don't really want to email someone to find out what the advice is. Can you tell us here instead?