hey there im14 years old and my nose is not straight my parents advice is to take steam but it doesnt help i know about cosmetic surgery but my parents are too stict could you tell me what can i do
i dont eat any thing oily but sometimes if i eat then pimples start and dont get better could you tell me a perfect diet that i can follow and what about pimples which are gone left marks on my cheek i want my skin spotless i use exfoliac favewash pls help me out as soon as possible thanks

It is difficult for a 14 year old not to have pimples because puberty causes your hormones to go berserk. No diet is perfect. Just try to avoid oily foods. Scarring left by pimples can be masked with makeup.

You are young and you are in your puberty. Like hoseclamps said it is hard to be in puberty and not to have any pimples. I would suggest a regular use of antibacterial soap to help with the pimples.
I don't think that a plastic surgery would be a good idea in your age. Wait a few years and then see if you still want it.