Hi, my name is Jackiee and i recently tried shaving my vagina area, it hurt a lot, and it was red, and bumpy and really really itchy! I don"t know if i should buy wax or not, and what kind should i buy? I also tried using creams, and oils and all sorts of stuff, i don't have sensitive skin, but it just won't go smooth, and it always still has little black dots of hair under the skin! It drives me insain! Can anyone help me please! It's very uncomfortable!

totally natural if shaving was your first time. the small black dots could be ingrown hair.. dont worry do what you do and youlll be fine.

that hapens to alot of girls... and i bought the do it yourself waxing strips and it hurt so bad and made me get a rash and bleed from where the hairs came out... its your call but i hated them!

dont worry, i have tried both shaving and waxxing. honestly. i prefer waxing because the hair is COMPLETLY gone. no black dots at all. but make sure u grow ur hair out about a ceremeter befor waxing an if its anylonger cut it with a pair of sissors to about that length. im 14 and my mom is pretty chill so she got me a thong and i HATED my hair so i attemted shaving and the hair just stuck out so grew it back out and just left it. then my mom let me get a waxing kit. and ues it may be VERY painful an make you bleed (a little. very minumum. and its very hard to tell unless u really look) but it os totally worth it. and dont get the strips. get the actual Hard wax. with the heated and exta wax is avalible by its self if u like it. u can buy it at target, cvs. places like that. i hope this helped.