I waxed my chest someone else did it for me i took a shower before wax and put on some baby powder before wax. I was drunk too so i can't feel pain. anyway i go to gym regular, i went to gym 2 days after my wax i think it got it infected because i worked out. I had red spot now for 2 weeks I'm using lotion couple times a day to make them go away faster, anyone knows if I'm doing the right thing.

That sounds pretty normal, however you could have had a slight reaction to the wax if it's been there for 2 weeks. It does come up red and slightly sore after waxing because the hairs are pulled quite swiftly from the root. However if it's still a problem after this long it could be that you are sensitive to an ingredient in the wax, in which case I wouldn't advise waxing again [don't worry I'm the same, I can't use wax or hair removal creams my skin is just too sensitive, it doesn't sound too worrying.] Try using lanolin free nappy rash cream to rid yourself of the rash.