I am a 15 year old male, I am not particully sporty and I am just wondering if I should shave my legs. I wouldn't say I am really hairy but I am most likely hairier than normal.

It is manly to have hair on ur legs and once u start shaving the hair just grows back even thicker x

I wouldn't recommend shaving. Hairy legs on a teenage boy, would actually make you more attractive and manly. Most people would find it quite odd for a boy to have shaved legs. And when you do shave it will grow back very quickly and become spiky and much more thicker. If you really don't feel confident about your legs than i would shave if i were you. There are other options that men use instead of shaving. Like Hair removal cream and waxing. Though waxing can be painful at first, you will get used to it. It also takes much more longer to grow back.

Good luck :)

Celebrity

No do not shave your hairy legs, I am a cyclist, a lot of cyclists do shave their legs as somehow or another cycling makes men have hairy legs, something to do with the legs being exposed to the sun and air and the exercise, but as I say I don't You say that you are not all that sporty, all the reason for you to keep your legs natural and hairy.

One word NO, unless you are really sporty, for example a club cyclist or swimmer you do not need to ever shave your legs, I am a 'ordinary' cyclist and I have never shaved my hairy legs, I suppose if I had been really sporty and in a cycling club I would have had to but as I am not I have just left them hairy and so should you.

It's really your choice and taste, you can start shaving anywhere your grow hair you don't want, if it's thick and visible enough, though, otherwise it's not worth the effort and the upkeep, as mind you're gonna have to keep doing it from then on, to maintain the look, once you start :).