were can i sell my hair follicles? can any one use my hair follicles or are they genetically specific? say a kemo patient lost there hair and are no longer going through kemo can they use them or can they grow hair ever again?

Honestly, this is the first time I've heard that someone would sell or buy, for that matter, hair follicles. Did you mean like for the hair transplantation procedures? Because patients who go through chemotherapy do lose their hair, but it only falls of because these medications are very heavy for the rest of the body - they don't lose the ability to grow back their hair, once they get better overall. And as far as the hair transplantation procedures are concerned, I don't think that they really use someone else's hair follicles. But maybe I'm wrong about this part.

well u see im not to sure how any of this all works i mean im tired of having to shave my head and figgured some one else would like to be able to grow good hair so i wouldnt mind selling mine to some one who would want hair

Hair follicles are genetically specific and can only be transplanted on yourself or between identical twins, at the moment. However there working on it.

Just saying my hair is thick ....?not sure application

Even if you remove the hair follicles it will grow back. Think of it like plucking eye brows or waxing. It still grows backs.