Hello everyone.

Yesterday while I was bathing my older cat I could see that she is losing her fur. It is not that much, but it is obvious on her back and her tail.

I don’t know why this happened, it was not like this one week ago.

Maybe she is stressed because my neighbor’s cat died six days ago and they were really good friends.

They were playing on the daily basis.

Now I am out of my mind and I don’t know what to do.

I really hope that you can help me and give me some good remedies for this?

Hey there darling.

Look, maybe it is nothing…Maybe it is just normal thing because your cat is getting old.

But of course maybe this is not the reason.

Just in case, here are some remedies for this.

First, when you notice that your cat is losing her fur you need to determine what is the cause of it.

You can definitely try melatonin, because it has been shown to help lost fur and hair. If your pet is less than 40 pounds try to give him up to 1.5 mg of melatonin twice a day. If your pet is over 30 pounds, you can give him between 3 and 6 mg.

Of course you need to consult your vet about proper dosage :)

Good luck!

Hey,

My sister told me that she believes in olive oil, and just to olive oil.

She had experience with this situation before.

She told me that she have tried everything but nothing helped her cat. She even gave her medications but still nothing.

Olive oil has so many pros for humans and for pets as well. You should do next thing – rub a little bit of olive oil into your cat’s coat. Massage it into the skin and comb it. While you are doing this use a natural comb.

The fur of your cat will start to grow back again and it will be much shinier.

You can give your cat olive oil in her food as well.

Good luck :)

Hey :)))

I have heard that olive oil is great but I have never tried it. I will someday, if my cat start to lose her fur :)

Tnx God because there are so many remedies that can help our cats.

I was reading about this and I found something really interesting.

I am not sure if this is helpful, but I think that is worth of trying because it works almost for everything.

I'm talking about powerful apple cider vinegar. It is natural and all you need to do is to put it in a cotton ball and rub directly on problematic area.