Hello everyone. I'm Dannie, I'm 24 and I've been TTC for about 7 months now.
I'm not going to go into all the details about symptoms, I've had some off and on, my last period (missed of course) was due 4 weeks ago. I've had two negs, one about a week after missed period, the other a week after that.

I've been reading up on CM, and read a few accounts saying that at about 8 weeks along it should be alot more present than usual.
Mine is almost as dry as it normally is after a period is done.

Is that a definate neg? Or does it vary?

they always say it varies from women to women, but the tests said neg so i would go get blood test done

I prefer to put off blood tests as long as possible, the whole taking fluid out thing just grosses me out.

But anyways, it doesn't matter because I did another pee-test tody, using a differant brand and it came back negative. Ironically enough less than an hour later my period started.

Thanks for you help though. I'd like to go curl up in a ball and mope for a few hours, but I have to go to work. Fun fun.

-Dannie.