I'm new to this website, not even sure if I'm in the right area here, but anywhere is better then nowbere. So, basically, I am 16 years of age and recently (few weeks) I have been having pains in my testicles, of which my right seems to feel diffferent (maybe larger, hard to tell at this point) and I am having a weird feeling of light nausea and a weird feeling in my lower belly (whatever that is). I have also been having headaches and sharp head pains at night when I try to sleep, this has been a new occurance  of the past few days. Also note that I am not a very confident person and I can't find any social will to talk to any person in real life, this is why I am sourcing to the internet. Thanks in advance, Mac.

(Also sorry for any typos

Hey Mac is know I understand that it's not easy to talk about personal issues like this in "real life". But you may need to see a doctor to make sure things are ok and there is nothing more serious going on.  As we go through puberty it is not uncommon to get occasional aches or pains in your testicles but if one is getting noticeably larger all the sudden and has pain you need to get it checked out.   How much bigger is this than your other testicle?  Are you sexually active at all?  Do you have any pain when you urinate or ejaculate? Is there any discharge from your own is? Also have you ever gotten headaches in the past?  What does this headache feel like how long does it last and what are you doing when it starts ?   Thanks sorry for all the questions. Just trying to get a better idea of what is going on and help you the best I can.

Thank you for a reply.

No, I am not sexually active in any way at all.
Also, I am unsure as to whether it is bigger or not, it may just be me worrying.
Also the headaches are very new and only happen when I try to sleep, which leads to lack of sleep .

Hey again. If you are not sexually active then the cances of developing and infection in your testicles is way less. Do you preform testicular exams? If so how often? How much water do you drink per day on average? Your headaches could be due to dehydration. Have you been sick with a cold or anything lately? Do you have any changed in vision hearing or troubles focusing? Did you hit your head at all? Also any numbness or tingling in your face arms or legs ? Where does your headaches hurt at ?

No I do not perform them often, rarely I do.
And I also drink around 5-6 litres of water a day (I drink a lot).
I have not been ill lately and no hearing or vision problems.
No numbness anywhere.
And the headaches are generally at the top left and front left (sometimes back right)

Hey there it's really important to do a testicular exam at least once a month to check for any changes in size shape or texture if your testicles..... As for your headaches I would make an appointment with your family doctor to rule out any more serious causes.....whenever headaches are a new thing and there is no obvious explanation for them you should get them checked out..... If you are embarrassed to talk to your parents about your testicles you can always mention it to your doctor when you go for your headaches

Okay. Thanks for the reply

Youbare welcome please keep me informed with what you find out or if you have any other questions or concerns.