Hello. I've been really worried about being pregnant. 

Last night, my boyfriend and I were having fun. We're both still virgins but we were grinding naked. He was laying down and I was on top of his grinding on his shaft. This probably lasted less that 6 mins probably. Probably way less. But there was a point where I realize that he ALMOST went in. There was no penetration whatsoever. I couldn't really tell if he actually went in or not. It felt like he was above my clit buy below like that flap of skin. He did pre-ejaculate a little (that clear fluid). Is there a chance that there's sperm in that? But we were both researching information about it and some people said it does have sperm, and some said no. I also read if there is sperm in the pre-ejaculation, its because an ejaculation has occurred earlier and it wasn't cleaned out by urination or by showering. My boyfriend did urinate several times and took a shower before this happened. 

I've been really worried that I might be pregnant. Should I take a pregnancy test? I know I was stupid for doing this, but I really need advice. 

Hi guest,

It's at least two weeks early to test.  It takes that long for the hormones to build high enough to be detected.

If he didn't penetrate, and no semen got into your vagina, then it is unlikely you'll get pregnant.

Precum, if he has recently ejaculated, may contain sperm.  In this case, it probably didn't.

I don't think you'll get pregnant. 

Hope it helps.

Hi guest,

I wanted to know what happened.. How everything went with you?